• Show
Clear All

• Call of Cthulu

just checking on what the interst level is on this clasic
    idea

probably the only other game I will buy
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

The pen and paper rpg was great and if done right - this could be a great game. You've got buckets full of atmosphere to play with, if done well..........still as its coming out from Bethsdea, i'm hopefull they can pull it off looks good so far.
    Last edited by child of Thor; September 5, 2005, 15:22.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

That looks SWEET ... perhaps the only FPS i'd ever consider buying
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Its not an RPG, it looks like a survival horror game, like Resident Evil... A CRPG based on the Call of Cthulhu pen and paper would be amazing...
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Oy, now where did I last see my Shadow Of The Comet cd again?
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

I have been keeping an eye on this one since it was in the early stages of development.

The release date keeps getting pushed back.
            "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
            —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Will anyone here purposely drive their character off the deep end, to see how its handled?

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

rpgs don't belong on the computer.. at leat not until there is real ai.

IYÄ

Comment

rpgs don't belong on the computer.. at leat not until there is real ai.
                  IYÄ
                  Even though crpgs are not quite like the real thing, they're fun and they don't eat as much of your precious time as their pen and paper brethren. So, yes, I would say they definitively belong on the computer
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                    Will anyone here purposely drive their character off the deep end, to see how its handled?

That's a must. How could you not?
                    "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                    —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                    X