Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age of Empires: Age of King and Europa Universalis II in Game Boy Advance!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Empires: Age of King and Europa Universalis II in Game Boy Advance!?!?!?!

The new game has a broader focus, one that will interest returning veterans of the first game, and it greatly improves the tutorial and documentation to ease the significant learning curve for new players.

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

No kidding!!

Btw, age of kings for gameboy ad. really looks like Civ!!! (watch the video, and you will understand what i mean).
    someone teach me baduk

How the heck do you run a game like that on a GBA?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Haha, according to the video, you can have up to 4 people playing at the same time, and also there is a hotseat mode up to 4 players (hotseat is when you use only one gameboy to pass around to next player after ending the turn)

So....is this gameboy advance an Age of Empire or Civilization? xP.
      someone teach me baduk

Comment

Nintendo DS, not Gameboy Advance.
        I changed my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Gamecube64
          Nintendo DS, not Gameboy Advance.

Bah! like I know the difference. There was like what? 10 different gameboy versions?
          someone teach me baduk

Comment

Looks interesting. Too bad I don't have a DS
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

some games are meant to be played with a mouse and keyboard...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Some games can function with a touchscreen just as easily as with a mouse.
                I changed my signature

Comment

Some people aren't worth paying attention to.

Comment

The DS is the best non-PC system suited for strategy games like these

If I had a DS I'd pick up EU2 so I could play it on the go.

Comment

DS makes more sense...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

A DS version of EU2 sounds really interesting. I suppose it'd be based on the Asian version.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          Some people aren't worth paying attention to.
                          that's true, but I would never put you on my ignore list...

anyways...

go ahead and buy this garbage...

Nintendo is laughing all the way to the bank.

releasing years old software (that wasn't really that good in the beginning) on a crappy little system that people will buy because they are morons

GBA sucks, DS sucks, PSP sucks... HANDHELD GAMES SUCK!!
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nintendo is the only non-PC system I like. Unfortunalely I haven't the funds to buy a DS atm. EU2 is together with Civ the best game ever, so here's for hoping it works good on the DS. But honestly thinkinggamer, this is several months old news.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                            X