No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate as in "agh my foe has vampiric weapon ARGH I DIE"or "I am so NOT using that EVER"?

They nerfed Putrid, good thing, I haven't gotten around to learning to spam it with my Necro yet, so I won't have to go cold turkey on losing my lovely putrid spam.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Gah, I tried to talk you into putridspam. Now you'll never know the putrid joy
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Putrid is slightly overnerfed.

Spirits hahahaha.

Air changes

Fire too powerful for PvE already, now just insane.

Assorted other changes.

Overall

Comment

• I just messed around in the Lion's Arch arena, my team had three monkeys incl. me and a ranger. We just wouldn't die! The longest battle took 10 minutes to win, and even then it was because a few players on the other side just gave up.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The madness continues! This time only I, a W from my party, and an opposing W was left standing. The opponent W kept bashing me, I kept healing myself, our W kept bashing him, but nothing happened! We could have gone on for hours, but I thought "**** this, I could have fought three battles by now" and missed a few Mends and ROFs...

Comment

• I found this little gem while wandering around. Then the game crashed. Unfortunately, it won't let me back in either.
              Attached Files
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I say, I say, those peasants are getting awfully square these days, old chap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                  The madness continues! This time only I, a W from my party, and an opposing W was left standing. The opponent W kept bashing me, I kept healing myself, our W kept bashing him, but nothing happened! We could have gone on for hours, but I thought "**** this, I could have fought three battles by now" and missed a few Mends and ROFs...
                  Your W clearly needs to suck less and do more damage. He couldn't kylle someone that wasn't even attacking him?
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sounds pretty standard for warriors.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Well, he was a random W in a random arena, not surprised he sucked.

Comment

• My first PvP experiences, with my level 6 Me/N in the Ascalon arena.

The first two tries were instant losses, 0-1 and 0-1.
                        The third run was a 3-1.
                        The fourth run was awesome with 16-1. Stellar team, 1 monk, 1 ele and 2 mesmer. No tank. Who the heck needs warriors if he can have mesmers. Not bad for the first try.

It's fun so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          Hate as in "agh my foe has vampiric weapon ARGH I DIE"or "I am so NOT using that EVER"?
                          If I know Jam, it's the latter - but even more so it's "Anybody who uses a vamipric weapon gets auto-booted"
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I managed 16 consecutive wins in team arenas yesterday. Today my guild has been making good progress in GvG. We even defeated a Korean guild! (Well, if you define "guild" as "one human and henchies")

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                              My first PvP experiences, with my level 6 Me/N in the Ascalon arena.

The first two tries were instant losses, 0-1 and 0-1.
                              The third run was a 3-1.
                              The fourth run was awesome with 16-1. Stellar team, 1 monk, 1 ele and 2 mesmer. No tank. Who the heck needs warriors if he can have mesmers. Not bad for the first try.

It's fun so far.
                              Tank and PvP should not be used in the same sentence. Some people *cough* Jam *cough* think the same is true of warriors, but those people are woefully misguided.

Comment

• I'm so loving PvP EXTREME. It's just so extreme......whoops, another 1k faction.

I've been PvPing till my eyes bleed. My gf is mad, but I reason she will be fine afterwards, and PvP EXTREME only lasts for a little while longer.

EXTREME!

Comment

Working...
                                X