Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have a bite to eat and will log on after that
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
      "My mana is x of x" is to point out that a rest is needed to regain mana. Warriors run ahead anyway
      Originally posted by Kassiopeia
      We need a way to automagically shout "Do not talk to X!" or "Do not do X!". Not that the Warriors will take any heed.
      I had a bunch of Warriors in my Ice Caves group yesterday, of course on a failed attempt. The only monk we had (we hadn't yet tried it with both NPCs, which later went surprisingly well) announced, that he is AFK for a minute.

I take your bets, if that stopped our Warriors from charging...

Comment

Anyone know where I found THIS little beauty of an encounter?
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

ZOMFG! Of course you can guess as I have the MINI MAP open :doh!:
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

very nice

And of course for all us brits Strg-Umschalt-Leer = ctrl key
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

= ctrl-shift-space

Comment

doh! I thought that said umlaut for some reason.

Whats the shift key for? I do all my calls with ctrl, ctrl space or ctrl-left mouse click

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  ZOMFG! Of course you can guess as I have the MINI MAP open :doh!:

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
                    doh! I thought that said umlaut for some reason.

Whats the shift key for? I do all my calls with ctrl, ctrl space or ctrl-left mouse click
                    The shift key calls it without actually doing it. "I'm targeting X" instead of "I'm attacking X" You can call the target to the party without letting the called target know... yet...

Comment

• Jamski, does Phantom Pain and Conjeur Phastom stack? And what's that in your "7" slot?
                      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• PP and CP do indeed stack for -8 degen and the 7 slot is the essential Backfire.

Comment

• ah of course! I don't use it that often due to its high casting time but I'd imagine it's freaky awesome as a primary mesmer.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I got to the Ring of Fire yesterday. Thunderhead Keep seemed like a royal pain at first, but with the right group it's not all that difficult. Looking at the map, there are not much free areas left, so I guess the end is nigh. But I still have to explore three outposts around Droknar's and possibly do quests there.

I now have always a Signet of Capture with me, it seems to be well worth the wasted slot. I must have gotten four or five elite skills yesterday alone. Some of them in missions, but most farming alone with henchmen.

What's with you slackers? Where's our Apolyton party?

Comment

• You need to do some PvP then Sir Ralph. I would thoroughly recommend starting another 'roleplay' character and leveling him up in the ascalon and shiverpeaks arena. The opposition is easier (more noobs) and there are less variety of skills to have to worry about getting hit by. It makes it much easier to learn the basics, and you can get some good wins out of it as well.

Comment

• Nah, create a PvP char and tombs for teh win.

Comment

Working...
                                X