Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This from the guy who's a boat
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• /me floats
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I don't keep wickets, silly Jamjam. I keep the red bars nice and tall. I actually have dreams where there's a huge red bar, and I have to keep pressing down a button to keep it from going dark... press press press press...
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Hehe, you don't have to keep the bars full - just stop them from ever being empty.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Maybe that's why I have trouble keeping up situational awareness. I just dislike the idea of going from keeping bars full to keeping bars not-empty. Of course there's the matter of overprotecting and wasting mana... but I, in any case, have to learn to keep an eye on things besides the bars. I'm thinking of capping Energy Drain and using it for energy management. I'll have to look out for good targets for it, after all, instead of just rushing into a mob, activating Channeling and hoping for the best. Channeling doesn't even drain, AFAIK, it just creates energy out of nothingness.

Comment

• Won HoH tonight, and someone disconnected just as we were getting into our stride.

Comment

• PVP feels like crap after the weekend. The faction hangover is huge, 10 points per win feels ridiculous and a pointless waste of time. Getting elites will be easier by capping, definitely.

Comment

• So it should be......faction is meant to be a complement. I unlocked all elites through PvE - I mainly used the faction for weapon upgrades you'll never see if you play GW every day for a year, plus a couple of pesky superiors I could never find.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    Maybe that's why I have trouble keeping up situational awareness. I just dislike the idea of going from keeping bars full to keeping bars not-empty. Of course there's the matter of overprotecting and wasting mana... but I, in any case, have to learn to keep an eye on things besides the bars.
                    Yep If someone's not getting attacked, its ok to leave their bar half empty for a while. I know, I know, it hurts to see that someone is suffering, but its for the good of your mana. So long as they have 1 health point left they can fight.

In the same way, your maximum energy is meaningless as a monk. You have to have some kind of management to be able to heal for as long as the fight takes - its the same thing - so long as you have 5 mana left you can heal someone.

Comment

• I just got a black dye drop from the second devourer outside ascalon city! I was soloing so im getting all sorts of wierd things dropping for me
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Zounds! Yesterday and today the lag has been massive compared to the past few weeks. I get rubber band and skill casting delays all the time. Playing is impossible. I hope it's the ISP, since I'll switch connections in a few days anyway.

Comment

• Weird. I'll have to try soloing for a while just incase they have messed with the drops again.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I didn't suffered any significant lags in the last days.

Comment

• It's probably the ISP, my friend using the same ISP has had lag as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                                I just got a black dye drop from the second devourer outside ascalon city! I was soloing so im getting all sorts of wierd things dropping for me
                                I didn't get black dye from it yet, but I noticed, that this devourer group is very dye-heavy in its loot table. Mytilma got 2 vials from it just passing by, without farming, and my mesmer Ruil got a vial too.

Comment

Working...
                                X