Stargate Survivor: Eight Sites, Eight Tribes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Survivor: Eight Sites, Eight Tribes

The Stargates are opened...alien sites are pouring in...can you uphold Apolyton's glory?

For the first part of the game, the immunity shall be decided by a two-tribe-each-round clash of Spear-Shield-Sling. You, the player, will PM your weapon of choice to me in secret until the public results are posted the following day. The tribes' weapons will be compared simultaneously, with Spear defeating Shield, Shield defeating Sling, and Sling defeating Spear. Whichever tribe still has weapons left will win the immunity, forcing the other tribe to vote (by PM to me) one of its own out of the game.

A tribe with more weapons will have a better chance of winning, so participation is very important at this stage!

When all team members number ten people in total, the tribes will merge. It will now be a daily voting round to kick someone out. Again, you will PM your vote to me. It is likely that a new forum will be created at this point, so keep your eyes open.

Remaining players now each have an immunity to their name. One may use his or her immunity at any time; beware, though...one may declare immunity only once. Should a tie happen, the player with the least amount of votes against him or her will win.

The last seven people (excepting the final two) will serve on the Survivor council to decide the winner.

Spots are open for up to ten people.

1. snoopy369
    2. joncha
    3. Gamecube64
    4. Tuberski
    5. Hercules
    Last edited by CivCube; August 20, 2005, 20:19.

I'd say it looks interesting ... but usually people play a few games before they start GMing here. Are you a regular from another site perhaps?

No offense ... but GMing takes a lot of work, and I'd hate to start a game to find it suddenly end halfway through ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I am indeed a regular from another site--CFC in fact. No worries, I've done this twice before.

Comment

Be nice to the new guy.

Comment

I am. A regular from another site is going to get more interest than a total newbie - hence why I suggested he tell us his affiliation

Does CFC have a lot of FGs? Perhaps a few links would be nice so we can steal borrow a few of their ideas

Comment

edit: just figured out what you meant - eight WEBsites

Comment

In total, good sir. In total. Commence editing!

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Why not. I was once my highschool champion in rock-paper-scissors back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by CivCube
                  I am indeed a regular from another site--CFC in fact. No worries, I've done this twice before.
                  You mean CFC stole our idea for FGs? How rude.

Comment

I thought this was about the Stargate game coming out soon
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Does anyone else wish to play?

Comment

I'll give it a shot.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                          I thought this was about the Stargate game coming out soon
                          I thought something similiar due to the lack of "FG:" in the title.
                          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Who let my DL out of it's cage

I'll try it.
                            I changed my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Gamecube64
                              Who let my DL out of it's cage

I'll try it.

Comment

Working...
                              X