Xbox's Crimson Skies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox's Crimson Skies?

I just picked this up with some credit I have on my account with Blockbuster. I've been wanting this game for a while even though it's been out for a long time.

All I gotta say is that the game is pretty friggin cool. Been researching on the internet and the Crimson Skies universe is bigger than what the game says.

I love all the different factions and stuff and would've liked it if I started off rogue, then later on in the game I could pick which faction I wanted to join.

Does anyone know if they are gonna make a sequel for this? Has anyone played this game?

Nations of Crimson Skies

I just like how you can fly around and find AA guns, jump on em, then jump off and get in your plane again....man, I'd really would have liked it if you could ally with the different nations.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Great game!

I'm addicted to other games at the moment (namely Forza Motorsport), and I don't get Xbox Live again til September...but I'll be happy to play anyone on it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How is Forza Motorsport? People have been touting it the Gran Turismo-killer...not sure if that's true or not.

Shoot, I haven't even SEEN Forza Motorsport on the shelves in any store over here...
      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
      *****Citizen of the Hive****
      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

It's AWESOME so far.

It's got my car in it. Same color, same trim, same model, same year.

Tons of cars, tons of tuning options, tons of upgrades, tons of paint jobs (and make your own), tons of tracks...

Car list: http://www.webquad.com/forza/content/view/39/44/

You can make the cars look like whatever you want, then race them online:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
        X