No announcement yet.

The Bard's Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sign of the original dos games on the UK version.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor yuummmm.......making maps on graph paper I still do it now sometimes, even when the game has an ingame automap function - atleast i can put the info i want on my graph paper
      I destroyed the starmap that came with Frontier, because I stuck so many pins with notes on into it that eventually it just came apart.
      I was obsessed, for the first time since Civ (oh, and Midwinter).

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
        No sign of the original dos games on the UK version.
        bahhh........i'll skip this one then and look for a C64 emulator to go along side my Atari800 one. Thanks for the info

@duke o' york, its a sad truth that those lasting obsessions are few and far between. 'we' like quick fixes these days, then get bored and move on to the next, apparantly
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X