Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus

Comment

• Clue 3: This game had many single screen levels, each slightly harder than the last with new enemies.

Comment

• Stardust

Comment

• Damn, thought I was being vague.

Comment

• I really had to think a while to come up with any single-screen shooters. It had to be old or based on an old design.

New game chosen. Amiga puzzle game, early 90s.

Comment

• Puzznic.

Comment

• Tetris?
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• No.

Comment

• info on StarDust:
                    Stardust is an Asteroids clone but it introduces a lot of gameplay modifications. There are 30 standard levels splitted into 5 worlds. Levels can be completed in any order however, you must fight an end-of-level guardian once you have finished the...

Also came in a Super Stardust flavour - a very frantic sexy looking update to the asteroids clone

For the current game:

Furry of the Furries?
                    Last edited by child of Thor; August 29, 2005, 12:52.
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Rubik's Games
                      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Push Over.

Comment

• Gemstones or something like that ...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• That cool game where you were a ghost and had to collect different colourd things that gave you different powers to solve the puzzles(these powers were based on the elements(fire/water/air etc))and navigate through the mansion/castle.

Ghost? not sure on this name though
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• None of the above, but

2. The game has power-ups and a controllable protagonist.

Comment

• Wasn't that game called Bubble Ghost Thor?

Comment

Working...
                                X