Name The Game - Part 11:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the above
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Time....something?

i think i do know this game, but need a few more clues please
      Last edited by child of Thor; August 17, 2005, 18:15.
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I'm not so sure but...alright, an extra rhyme...

Jumping around and climbing in disregard
        While collecting eggs doesn't sound hard
        But should you draw momma dino's ire
        Grab some sticks and build a fire!
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

I seem to remember a Dino Eggs game, but it seems too obvious looking at the clues.

Comment

Sounds sort of Pern like ...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              Sounds sort of Pern like ...
              yeah i was thinking of that(I loved the books by Anne McCaffrey), but as far as i can remember it was like a text adventure with the action bits being flying on dragons to kill the thread.

So i dont think it can be that from Cap's descriptions?

Dragon Eggs?
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                I seem to remember a Dino Eggs game, but it seems too obvious looking at the clues.

It is that obvious DrSpike wins!

Comment

good shout Dr.Spike

While on an expedition through time to the prehistoric past, Time Master Tim accidentally brings a case of European Measles to that era. He has to return the Dino eggs to the present time in order to save them from this epidemic. Tim has to face the...

I think i was after this one too(dragon/dino)

Comment

Wasn't really expecting that to work.

Game as soon as I can think of one.

Comment

• Well?

Comment

• carefull, dont rush the King

:bump:

Comment

• But he had time to note the slowness of the player in Gladiator.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sorry.

Clue 1: Arcadey Amiga/Atari ST game.

Comment

• not the 'arcadey spectrum' game clue then

hmmm.....

Venus the Flytrap? cool game btw

Comment

• No.

Comment

Working...
                                X