Don't remember it offhand.

Comment

First clue....

Amiga game, early 90s, crush your neighbour

Comment

I already did it but Mega-lo-Mania?

Comment

Battle Isle?
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

No and No.

2. Butcher, baker and candlestick maker ? Well no but there is a miller.

Ok so that was the start of a poem that went nowhere

Comment

Settlers.

Comment

Powermonger

Comment

Beasts and bumpkins?
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Conquest of the new world
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

No to all.

3. Berg, Brickfielder, Reshabar? not really but Mistral ? well i'd think so.

Comment

tricky one this

Gettysburg?
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Nope. Clue three is a bit lateral and while it makes sense to me.......

1. Amiga game, early 90s, crush your neighbour

2. Butcher, baker and candlestick maker ? Well no but there is a miller.

3. Berg, Brickfielder, Reshabar? not really but Mistral ? well i'd think so.

4. maybe i should play the Joker

Comment

the worst thing about this is i knew the game(i think!) yesterday but couldn't remember it - so i was going to check my games last night and post the answer today.
                            I forgot so now i'm twiddling my thumbs and don't know what to guess.

I can describe the cover if you want It had lots of 'bricks' on it

Comment

I forgot so now i'm twiddling my thumbs and don't know what to guess
                              busy at work then ?

don't remember lots of bricks but i don't have the game box anymore so couldn't be sure. There was a yellowish, purple, brownish, brick ? colour style and theme to the graphics though that could just have been the Amiga's limited palette.

Comment

Originally posted by Standup

busy at work then ?

don't remember lots of bricks but i don't have the game box anymore so couldn't be sure. There was a yellowish, purple, brownish, brick ? colour style and theme to the graphics though that could just have been the Amiga's limited palette.
                                blasphemy!! stone him!! the amiga was one of the first super colourful home computers(well the atari800 could use tricks to display 256 on screen at once- as shown in my Alternate reality thread in classic games(plug!) ) - it(the amiga) had a pallette of 16,000 colours(IIRC).

I liked the detail of the food model for the type of game it was, its on the tip of my fingers........grrrrr.... frustrating as i'm away untill thursday after today.

Edit: i remembered it - bad thing is it was for PC only oh well
                                Last edited by child of Thor; August 9, 2005, 09:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X