Miniconomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniconomy

Since a year I play the webbased economy/politics game Miniconomy. Coming round (beginning on 31 of July on 14.00 CET) there will be a new English-speaking country.

I though it would be cool if you discovered the fun of Miniconomy too . Any questions or discussion in this thread.

Miniconomy - the small scale economy. A fun, realistic online game where trading is the key. Do you want riches, or will you take the power?
    Greetz, Ramses

I've started
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Beware that the new round starts coming sunday at 14.00 CET! Until that time you can't login, but can only see how things look like under the guest account .
      Greetz, Ramses

Comment

Looks interesting... may give it a try.

Comment

signing up
          What type of idiot quotes himself
          -paramir

Comment

If you have any questions when the round starts; shoot!
            Greetz, Ramses

Comment

I'm GC64 in cashington on the english server.

Any general tips?
              I changed my signature

Comment

Kewl, I'm Ramsses in Cashington . Well, the first tip: don't spend all your money in once at your first day or you will not be able to make a shop for the whole round.

Login as the guest account and see what you all can do. Just start simple with selling wooden boards or stones.

Also read the FAQ .
                Greetz, Ramses

Comment

Tips
                  Greetz, Ramses

Comment

I have quite a bit of lumber, anyone need some? Besides the stuff in my shop I have some more in storage, and a few trees to cut up.
                    I changed my signature

Comment

I don't want to get stuck in another Nationstates
                      is this worth a try?
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I'm not sure, been playing since the start, doesn't seem like I'm getting anywhere yet.

Oh and now it is work blocked, and it wasn't last week when I checked it out.
                        Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; August 2, 2005, 09:09.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'm now Zeta in Cashington. I messed up my first try so deleted the account and started again. Looks good so far, if anyone needs oil or tools, I have loads
                          Smile

Comment

products worth a total of nearly 600 ish were stolen from my shop
                            I changed my signature

Comment

Ouch. Someone else was complaining about the lack of officers. Though it makes it worth trying...

Anyone have an idea how to expand your shop? I tried too but it wouldn't let me I have wood, bricks and glass.
                              Smile

Comment

Working...
                              X