Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can you find release dates for games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you find release dates for games?

There used to be a handy site called gone gold which showed release dates, but that site was never updated, and became useless.

I'm curious about a couple of games. I guess I could check their official websites, but that seems too much work. Less work to post a thread at Poly.

I heard the new Bard's Tale game was coming out. I was wondering if it was any good. I'm not sure if I'll buy it. As I have a feeling it will suck. But I need confirmation. Last I heard, it was coming out at the end of June. I haven't heard if it ever came out or not.

So what are some good games coming out this summer?

hmmm, check out this screen shot.

you wonder if these games are reinforcing negative attitudes towards women. . Yes I realize my avatar does the same thing.

Comment

the website doesn't look very updated. It says it was comding to the PS2 in 2004. Is it out yet?

Comment

apparantly it is out, it's gotten so-so reviews. Though people tend to like the songs.

Comment

Well I certainly do not object to the picture. That sword, how phallic

As for your question, well I usually rely upon word of mouth, this forum, and I once in a while check out PC gamer magazines at stores.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I weened myself from following game release dates. Too many date slips caused too much unnecessary anguish. My philosophy now is that I'll take an interest when they are on the shelf.

Spore excepted...
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

the thing is I never go to the store and look at games. I'm really lazy and don't like social contact .

I really have no idea what computer games are out right now.

except when they are reviewed in my computer gaming world magazine. But those games are usually a couple of months old by the time the magazine arrives.

Or unless there is a thread on the game here in other games. Such as guild wars. Which I still haven't bought. I was thinking about it, but I doubt I will.

Comment

As for that picture, it doesn't do anything for me. She looks fake - not just her boobs, but her posture, face - everything.

Team Ninja can create attractive female models in games, but British or European programmers just don't have the knack.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I'd hit her.
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

"Where are you going to put that sword?"

Oh - sorry; thought this was a caption-the-picture thread...
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I use Amazon for approximate dates. Fansites for a certain genre/game are better but you have to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X