No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well taking into account the contribution of Colony1 and other Robot friends, the Net raw printing production costs per Star system equate to 0.05 BPs per guide.

Then factor in the GO10 Social Equalisation Outreach fund program contribution and net production costs amount to 7BP. (boosted by high, equality and value for money, monitoring costs). The guide is available in 7,345 languages in the 100-117 MHrz range and other broad ranges where there is sufficient demand.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

So Captain Emperium really earns a mere pittance compared to others.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

All of my incomes goes to SCIENCE! Financially, I live the life of the most miserable of hermits.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

sent

Comment

Geo, if you think 50% markup is a large markup, you don't know much about the retail business ...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

One of our popular lines is marked up by 400% - it is also marketed as the "cheap" brand and sells fairly well.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

I'll randomly assign one if you don't
                That's fine. Btw, which of the proposed changes in GO 9 were adopted? Can we get a solid rules list?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Geo, if you think 50% markup is a large markup, you don't know much about the retail business ...
                  /me is proud about his ignorance in such matters.
                  (Otherwise I would be forced to become a commie )
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Same rules as here. Disengage isn't allowed. (It wasn't allowed in the last game either, but Jamjam accidentally kept them in the big rules post, which needs to be recompiled.)
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Sent.

The Armies of Schmoo have been training on how to defeat spaceships with ordinary spears. During a personal inspection, however, it was discovered that all the forces were using the bathroom.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Chapter 1 - STANDINGS

Orders for round 2 due by the 4th (unless holiday problems for yanks)

-Jam
                          Attached Files
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sent
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Begin
                              if orderz=NULL then
                              Send orderz();
                              else
                              WTF();
                              end

compiling........no errors......orderz sent.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ah, I miss old Spaced Colony I.

It's good to have you back.

Comment

Working...
                                X