No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermind that I might somehow potentially benefit from the outcome...
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Well... it's GO tradition for me that you kylle me. You did it in GO8 and the Epic Battle of GO9, so why not this time too?

Comment

• They declared an alliance

/me thinks teh rules should reflect this change
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• If you knew what I know, the conspiracies possibly run way deep...

----------------------------------

Seconds after the Clones had ground themselves against Mr. Y's fleet, the Robots struck. Colony I's fleet was beefier, and the Y Force had been slightly weakened. Casualties were higher on both sides.
          Attached Files
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• GO JONNY!!1
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• It doesn't look likely that I'll be able to hold out for 3 attacks in a row...
              Last edited by Jonny; August 6, 2005, 01:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                They declared an alliance

* snoopy369 thinks teh rules should reflect this change
                They declared an allied defense of each other and Jonny.

Spiffor's orders were in later, so he fights first. The defense alliance is not activated with Spaced since Spiffor's bases aren't being attacked.

Anyway, Jonny lives, for now...
                Attached Files
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• They cannot defend each other AND jonny. They must pick one or the other

Comment

• Right, you can only allied-defend one person. Taht led to the communication problem between me and them.

So clearly none of those attacks should have happened.

Comment

• My question is, does that invalidate their entire orders?

Comment

• Communism, 3, Capitalism, 0.

11 bases captured.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Smiley - did they really say "ally defend each other and Jonny"?

In that case certainly that order should be considered invalid and ignored... that'd be the Jamski interpretation anyway.

Comment

• Orders as recieved from Spaced...
                            go order

for me:
                            Build 2 LT, 5FT and 1TT

Allied defense with Spiffor and jonny.

TML LFT Normal, Normal

spiffors orders:

build 3LB and 7FB

Allied defense with Spiffor and jonny.

TML LFT Normal, Normal

Clearly, ahem, Spiffor, would definitely have attacked Jonny.

Comment

• That order is clearly not indicating what took place. He doesn't even say allied defense AT jonny.

Comment

• But the point still stands that allied-defend can only have one target.

IMO, it'd be like one person giving an order to attack two people, then choosing one based on what OOB they gave.

Comment

Working...
                                X