FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
      Oh my.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Rival researchers Polly Siffan and Dr. Point had another run in at an intergalactic lazor convention, well, not really. the Doc was out, and his three bases (And lone lazorfrigate) fell without a shot.

-----------

orders due Monday 8PM, though try to get them in by Sunday.

Graphics will be coming now that there are only 8!
        Attached Files
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Wait... where was atragon?
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Atragon sent no orders and was vaporized by my fleet, I believe...

Comment

• wow, if the admins in C3CDG were that tough..........
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• He had a single ship. I sent rather more than enough to kill a single ship regardless of its OOB, and included no M in my orders so to not lose any ships possibly due to M conflict.

Comment

• Deadlines be Yarrr and woo

Comment

• Normally I use the last used OoB for such situations,however in this case 1) I don't have it - Atragon didn't send in orders the turn before iether, and 2) Jam has done this in previous instances in this game.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Tis fair - missing two turns on a game this active be soot and poo.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• /me points to the fact that it mattered not what Smiley chose as Atragon was doomed either way

Comment

• 'tis more than fair, now we get graphics!
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Graphics bYnw

So does this make me the secondary hero after Jonny? He made sure we got Smiley GM, and I got us graphics?

Comment

• Graphics

/me opens a fresh beer
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Snoopy369, my hero
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X