Stubbs The Zombie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stubbs The Zombie

Anybody heard of this? I just found out about it on another forum about Destroy All Humans.

In ths game, you get to be the zombie!

Eat brains, drive tractors, disarm riot police. You can also take your hand off, and latch onto the heads of others, and tmeporarily gain control of them.

Stubbs The Zombie is an online platform that creates insights, stories, and opinions about wide and diverse categories of things that matter people.

Supposedly its along the same lines as Destroy All Humans which also looks uber w00t!

Commentray on either of them anybody?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

I played a bit of Destroy All Humans. It was entertaining for a bit, and the humor was cool, but it's a definite rental. Maybe we missed out on some cool stuff, but it seemed pretty quick and the novelty wore off quick.

The idea was cool though. It's just genuinely fun playing unusual sides in games.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

looks great to me
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I love how the opening background screen shows you shooting a cop...

I'm sure someone is going to blow a gasket over that.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

did it come out yet? I read about the game in one of my old Game Informer mags...I didn't know it was released...
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Destroy all Humans looked a chuckle, though I've not seen this new one.

I disapprove of all pick up play a bit lose interest in a few hours games though.

Comment

True. Sometimes it can be fun just to play mindlessly alto. I enjoy Dynasty Warriors even although it's basically hack and slash rinse and repeat. I think having various characters and weapons helped.
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
              X