Dogmeat!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogmeat!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started Fallout again, was in the Necropolis when Ian shot him.

Unfortunately I hadn't saved in a while.

Is it worth it to go back to that save?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Always.
    Dogmeat till the end
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Just be glad it wasn't you. I think I had to die by Ian's hand twice before I stopped giving rapid fire weapons to him.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It wasn't even a rapid fire weapon it was a .44. He hit him twice in a row!!!!!

ACK!

Comment

Good grief. I once gave Marcus a rocket launcher in Fallout 2
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The hardest thing about the game is keeping that stupid mutt alive. It adds quite a challenge.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Re: Dogmeat!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tuberski
              Is it worth it to go back to that save?
              Nah. Put it to good use for once and make an iguana-on-a-stick out of it.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

Fallout(and fallout2)

I've still yet to finish both these games

hmmmm thanks for the reminder Tuberski

A devastating nuclear war had wiped out almost the entire population of the Earth. The civilization, as we know it, has been destroyed. The Earth has become a huge wasteland populated by mutated creatures. Only small number of humans survived and they...
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Dogmeat

Player's best friend.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I finished at level 15.

Loaded Fallout 2, but haven't started yet.

I love the loius Armstrong song in it.

It was also partially designed by David "Zeb" Cook, one of the creators of Gamma World RPG by TSR in the 80's.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                      Always.
                      Dogmeat till the end
                      good luck. He always dies near the end. it's nearly impossible keeping him alive.

Just finished Arcanum. They have a dog like dogmeat as well. He has a powerful attack. The only thing I don't like about him is his speed seems to low. He should have more speed than a human (or half orc in my case). In fallout, dogmeat had like 4 attacks around, worthless mutt in Arcanum only gets like 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X