• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me email paradox.

When i email them (to fix my forum registration) i get:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

----- Transcript of session follows -----
    550 ... Host unknown (Name server: mail.europa-universalis.com.: host not found)
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Are you sending your emails to forum-admin@europa-universalis.com ?
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

unfortunately the forum admin mail account is currently down

Comment

so is there any other way to contact them? I was reluctant to send anything to the non-forum related email addresses on their contact page.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
          so is there any other way to contact them? I was reluctant to send anything to the non-forum related email addresses on their contact page.
          if you trust me I can forward your message to one of the admins

Comment

Originally posted by adi321

if you trust me I can forward your message to one of the admins
            thanks, i will PM you.

Comment

I have sent you new activation codes to your e-mail. Please note that there has been problems with our mails getting caught in the spam filter of your provider, so check there if nothing seems to come through...

Havard
              (Paradox Forum Admin)
              --
              Editing EU2? Get the Exhaustive Bible of Event Scripting, Scenario Editing Guide and more...
              Hacking HoI? Visit Havards HoI Hacking Haven!

Comment

Originally posted by Havard
                I have sent you new activation codes to your e-mail. Please note that there has been problems with our mails getting caught in the spam filter of your provider, so check there if nothing seems to come through...

Havard
                (Paradox Forum Admin)
                thanks.

I understand the problems - i wouldnt be eager to get the activation if i didnt appreciate what a great site you run. Thanks again.

and thanks of course to Adi, and to Poly for keeping a Paradox forum, which serves so usefully as a complement to Paradox's own forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Havard
                  mails getting caught in the spam filter of your provider, so check there if nothing seems to come through...

ah, i forgot about that.

Comment

glad everything worked out!

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                      ah, i forgot about that.
                      You're lucky though. Some other ISP decided that e-mail from Europe = spam and blocked all of it, so that nothing came through to the end users at all...
                      --
                      Editing EU2? Get the Exhaustive Bible of Event Scripting, Scenario Editing Guide and more...
                      Hacking HoI? Visit Havards HoI Hacking Haven!

Comment

Working...
                      X