FG: Mafia 35 - Clueless Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endgame

Desperate to get the killer, Adagio and Gamecube64 voted Snoopy369 to be put to death.

This was done by overpowering him, and the two villagers, very suspicious of each other, went to bed that night, wondering what would happen next.

Adagio did not wake up in the morning - Gamecube64, the surviving Mafia, had strangled him. Adagio had fulfilled his proclamation of always voting the one who is not Mafia.

Congrats Gamecube I was sure I'd get to GM another double-mafia win, but you went and kylled Jonny in the nick of time
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Mafia 36 sign up: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=136041
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I told you... I could do these 50/50 chances games 100+ times, while I only get it right about 10% of the times
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Told you I wasn't the mafia ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Congrats Gamecube.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• YOUR_WINNER!!1
              I changed my signature

Comment

• Every time I'm the Mafia, I always get killed by the other one. Darn.

Comment

• Comment

• I knew you were a mafia Jonny, but no one listened.
                    "

Comment

• I voted for Gamecube twice and Jonny once (right before I died ). Anyone care to fill me in who it was that actually killed me?

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Gamecube.

I was mafia #1, so I killed on all the odd numbered rounds (except the last one ).

My victims were determined using a top-secret RNG algorithm; it's nothing personal.

Comment

Working...
                        X