This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cease the murraying!
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Send, Kassi will surely win!
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• sent.

and Kassi is a lock, I believe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          Cease the murraying!
          Given how my predictions last time turned out, I figured I had better get at it right away
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sent. For the next few turns too, as I may be on more sporadically until I get the internet set up in Birmingham.

I don't think Kassi necessarily has. A sway car could carry on at 12 every turn from now until the end of the race, baring sandbags, and it'd come down to whether the pitters could catch them. Besides, being in the first he sees the most sandbags and none of them will have flattened. Snoopy's done well from weaving through them
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Yeh, but it's only enough to have a 2 speed advantage ... not enough. I'm definitely going to have to pit to have a chance...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 2 speed advantage is plenty I can't see a non-sway going at 14 all the way round. The corners are fine at 12 with some good placement in a turbo car, but even then you gain a little. At 14 it would be harder.
                Smile

Comment

• Orders and revised orders sent......though I don't know why I bother, as Kassiopeia has this race pretty much wrapped up

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Sorry guys, i was going to leave a list of orders before I left on vacation but spaced it out. But I'm back. and Since i'm probably the last to send in orders.

AA(M7)R(M)
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Actually, I have yet to send. I'll do it in a few, I need to relinquish the computer right now.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I sent a longish queue, I'll probably just post "use the queue" from now on for a while

Comment

• errr....bump-er-rama.....

Comment

• We demand bumps
                              Smile

Comment

• From the looks of the sent messages, we are either waiting on Tuberski or on vovan to update (assuming that Jonny is still using his queue).

/me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X