Great, nostalgic game music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have OCD

speaking of, I still remember the jumpman jr. music for my commodore 64. I played that game alot when I was young. I tried desparately to get to the higher levels of that game. It takes a lot of concentration. something I don't have. I always mess up and die somewhere along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
      I don't really see how anything relating to EU2 and the total war games could be considered nostalgic.
      I looked at what other people voted, and decided this had become a mixture of nostalgic and good music.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
        I don't really see how anything relating to EU2 and the total war games could be considered nostalgic.
        very easily. Its now 2005. I first heard Renaissance music in the late 1970's. So when i hear Renaissance music on EU2, I feel nostalgic.

I dont feel nostalgic FOR EU2, of course.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.†Martin Buber

Comment

I like the music in Simcity 3000 and Simcity 4.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Total Annihilation

Comment

TA
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

On the other hand, SC4's music cannot be categorized as "nostalgic"...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Another vote for Colonisation I think the amiga version had much better versions as well, the pc at the time was definately a 'bleepy, bloopy' gaming platform
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Ducktales for the NES.

I'll find a link somewhere of a remix I have on my comp.

I gotta get ready for work so I'll be dropping into this thread later.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Ok, what if a distinction is made between good computer music and "good old" computer music?

The latter may be something that really makes you think about your early gaming experiences, or recall a much more naive (and simpler?) gaming era... It's this latter kind that I search for...

Carolus

Comment

If you want good "old" music, try Demon Stalkers on a Tandy 1000.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The Roman music from Civ1.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Oh, and there are some good tunes from Historyline 1914-1918 too.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Spy Hunter and Monkey Island.

Tropico had some good tunes if that's not too modern.

Comment

M.U.L.E.

beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X