No announcement yet.

Fallout 1 and 2 combo pack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs up for Fallout 1/2 and Planescape:Torment if you get the change to acquire that too.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

planescape isn't for everyone though. A lot of people don't like it. I admit I prefer the Baldur's Gates games over Planescape anyday. But it's a pretty good game. It's a lot of reading though. But it's a good story, that you want to find the end to.

Comment

True, but PS:T ranks retrospectively as one of the best RPGs of all time. For the small amount of money it costs to acquire, I think everyone should pick it up and judge for themselves. It has the sort of compelling, detailed plot I hope to find in every RPG. Sadly these days we tend to get KotOR style: fun to play through, with lots of cliche good and bad guys, a plot twist and almost zero intellectual challenge.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
        X