Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new historical turnbased wargame "War across the Pacific 1941-1945"

Did you see this?

Cena domeny: 2000 PLN (do negocjacji). Możliwość kupna na raty od 125 PLN miesięcznie. Oferta sprzedaży znajduje się w serwisie AfterMarket.pl, największej giełdzie domen internetowych w Polsce.

Cena domeny: 2000 PLN (do negocjacji). Możliwość kupna na raty od 125 PLN miesięcznie. Oferta sprzedaży znajduje się w serwisie AfterMarket.pl, największej giełdzie domen internetowych w Polsce.

(in polish)
    War Across the Pacific 1941-1945 to gra strategiczna firmy Microgeo, która już wkrótce zadbiutuje na polskim rynku. Program – jak sama nazwa wskazuje – przeniesie gracza w realia II wojny światowej i pozwoli objąć dowództwo nad jedną ze stron konfliktu – Stanami Zjednoczonymi lub Japonią.

Comment

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

This is Other Games, not OTF. Please show some manners.

Thankyou for registering to advertise your product.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            This is Other Games, not OTF. Please show some manners.
            Why?

Comment

We are showing him our manner of greeting settlers.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

lol I keep forgetting I'm not an admin on 'poly LOL
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  lol I keep forgetting I'm not an admin on 'poly LOL
                  If you were an admin you'd thank him for his spam? Jamski for admin!

Comment

actually the game looked interesting. How does it differ from War in the Pacific?
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                      X