Reccomend me some good demos to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reccomend me some good demos to download

I already played the RON trial version (demo?). It was good but it doesnt have much replayability IMHO, much too short.

Ive already played the DOOM3 demo as well, on xbox, this computer cant play the pc demo. Good game, scary yes, but still just another FPS.

I am now downloading the ROME:TW demo.

What sort of games you're after?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
      What sort of games you're after?
      Stop asking stupid questions and start reccomending demos.

Rome:TW demo was alright, way too easy (left the difficulty on medium). And lame that I didnt get to choose my army and troops.

I left all my infantry where they started out and waited for the Romans to get closer, then I flanked them with my elephants and moved my cavalry up behind the Roman lines. Just before my cavalry made contact the majority of the Roman army started to run away.

I lost 80 men total iirc.

Comment

*shrug*
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Dominions II

Comment

I already had a thread with the same title

I had problems downloading the dominions 2 trailer for some reason. I keep forgetting to try again. I want to try that game.

Comment

Re: Reccomend me some good demos to download

Originally posted by Space05us
              I already played the RON trial version (demo?). It was good but it doesnt have much replayability IMHO, much too short.
              It's a demo. It's purpose is to give you a flavour of the game whilst leaving you wanting more.

Try downloading some games (shareware/freeware of course )

Comment

I tried the RON demo. I won even though I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

Comment

It's a demo. It's purpose is to give you a flavour of the game whilst leaving you wanting more.

Its a demo that takes you through one whole game, and it only takes 45 minutes to finish, too short.

Comment

Buy the game then.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Stop asking stupid questions and start reccomending demos.

Rome:TW demo was alright, way too easy (left the difficulty on medium). And lame that I didnt get to choose my army and troops.

I left all my infantry where they started out and waited for the Romans to get closer, then I flanked them with my elephants and moved my cavalry up behind the Roman lines. Just before my cavalry made contact the majority of the Roman army started to run away.

I lost 80 men total iirc.
                      Yup, the game is ridiculously easy... and that spoils the fun. Real tactics aren't needed
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                      X