What's Up With Paradox Website???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Up With Paradox Website???????

Everytime I click my link to the page I keep getting a URL error message: Cannot Find www.paradoxplaza.com

WTF
    "And his word shall carry
    death eternal to those who
    stand against righteousness."

Might be just a coincedence, but it seems to me that it is down every weekend (I seem to be able to access it during the week, and have problems every weekend).

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Paradox is migrating their site to new servers, hence the downtime for the last few weekends in the forums, and now the main site.
      "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

The forums has been down often the last week or two, but now it has been up for some days.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

yes, the forums are up now, but the main site is down!
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Oh? I'm never on the main site. But I remember it was down for minumum some weeks half a year ago or so.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Still nothing, NOT even the forums.

Comment

You're kidding, right? I have had access for a week continously at least! In fact, I'm browsing there right now.

Comment

As you can see, I'm not.
                  Attached Files

Comment

While the main webpage is down, I think Nikolai was pointing out (and I didn't know this until I tried it after his suggestion), was that the forums page still works, even when the main page is down.

Here is the link:
                    Forums dedicated to the games published by Paradox Interactive
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I was.

Comment

I know where your problem lies Muad'Dib, you're not using a real browser.
                        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Internet Explorer is not a real browser, that's news to me.

Sparrowhawk, thanks for the link. Now I can tell them how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
                            Internet Explorer is not a real browser, that's news to me.

I haven't been able to connect to the forum for a few days. Has the url changed or are they truly down?
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Just more downtime... sigh
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...
                              X