2. Skanky Burns
    3. Jamski
    4. Hercules
    5. Jaguar
    6. Kassi
    7. Snoopy369
    8. Atragon
    9. Gamecube64
    Last edited by Tassadar500; May 18, 2005, 00:42.

I think we don't need more than one game to test the traits. I'm in for old-school GO.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      I think we don't need more than one game to test the traits. I'm in for old-school GO.
      Ditto. (On both sentences.)

Comment

Then let's have pick your own traits for now, so the GM can see what is the most balanced.

Comment

I suppose I'd play either game or both, although I think I dislike traits. But it might just be my reactionary tendencies

I'd also be willing to GM one of the games if there is a need. (But not both. I want to play GO too. )

Another thing to consider - we can always do Trait GO at l'event. Perhaps consider GO @ eventis to be the 'testing ground'?
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Good idea
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
              I suppose I'd play either game or both, although I think I dislike traits. But it might just be my reactionary tendencies

I'd also be willing to GM one of the games if there is a need. (But not both. I want to play GO too. )

Another thing to consider - we can always do Trait GO at l'event. Perhaps consider GO @ eventis to be the 'testing ground'?
              I was thinking we could, but then people would complain.

Comment

Most GO players are Events anyway.

Arty and assimilator.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Count me in

I'm happy to play with traits or with the stright GO Gold rules.

If we use traits then I think having the GM assign traits to each character and letting us pick from a list will work well.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Count Me in as well for one or two
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I'd join.

Comment

I'm in. For GO 9, but also for one of the test games. I think there should only be one.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                          I'm in. For GO 9, but also for one of the test games. I think there should only be one.
                          What he said.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I'm in

I have no traits, but I call dibs on DrPoint
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm in for both.

I would have called dibs on Dr. Point and tried to win with him again, ah well. May you have better luck than I.

Comment

Working...
                              X