Knights of Honour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights of Honour

Anyone know about this game - it should have been out now according to gamespot, but its a new one to me.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...w_6076427.html .

It sounds ok - as long as it avoids the typical RTS problems.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

You could try preordering it from Paradox's site. That would be cheapest I think. And Paradox get more money then than through the shops.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It depends on how challenging you like your games. KoH AI is pretty limp, so once you own a few provinces total victory is certain, you just have to win another 200 battles to prove it to the computer. I really wanted to like this game but it falls short of what I was looking for.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Ah - so it is out. And thanks for the advice grumbold - i was only 50/50 on this one. RTS i find pretty brain-dead most of the time for my taste - all 'fast-click' and no strategy
        I like the look of it though - 3D isnt a neccesity as we all mostly know, so its nice to see 2D getting a new coat of paint. I might pick it up if i see it anyway - not sure yet.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

It gets real boring pretty quickly.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Strangely, I've not heard of it. From the comments doesn't look like I've missed much though.

Comment

You can find more impressions about the game here
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                It gets real boring pretty quickly.
                I don't have the game, but I have read some players' view on it. Several of them says that the ones claiming what you claim, usually shows up to have only played the same way/with the same strategy all the time. This game is made so that there are different ways of achieveing victory.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I can believe that in a multiplayer game, but solo it really doesn't matter how you get your first few provinces, the rest is inevitable.
                  To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                  H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
                  X