Lego:Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego:Star Wars

According to the review this one is great. Who played it? What's your opinion?
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

I played it in the game shop the other day, The mission select screen with the lego jedi seemed fun, but the first mission, battle over corinth or something, was a space fight on rails and didnt seem much fun at all.

The trailer looked great though I would be willing to give the game another shot just for that
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I've heard mixed things about it. It's not a game i would buy, but the concept seems quite fun to me
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I haven't played the game and never will, but I really like the following quote I found on the front page of gamespy:

OK, so I have now played Lego Star Wars for more hours than I did HL2. this game is awesome to the max. also, I just figured out what the special bonus ship is, and I am determined to finish the thing. I will completely dominate this game, so that someday, people will look at me and say "That's Loki, there. Yeah, THE loki. watch your step around him, man. He beat a children's game harder than it has ever been beaten before." -- Loki Liesmith

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Good username Loki.

It sounds to me like a game you buy on Friday lunchtime, and then have the option of taking back on Monday lunchtime if you either finished it during the weekend and have no desire to see more of the game, or if it just sucks. Not that I would condone such morally dubious high jinks.
          "No, it was an unwanted present. I've already got it."

Comment

in my post earlier i was going to say it sounds like it should be uttered in the same breath as the Sims, but i thought Dr.Spike might be evil to the cute little simulated plastic guys from my childhood
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I should try it. Is there a demo?

Edit: found the demo, but my graphic card can't support it
              Last edited by Spiffor; May 11, 2005, 13:26.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
                in my post earlier i was going to say it sounds like it should be uttered in the same breath as the Sims, but i thought Dr.Spike might be evil to the cute little simulated plastic guys from my childhood
                Would I?

Comment

Working...
                X