FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG THIS WILL BE AWESOME
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I suggest Smiley use my graphics for the Jaguar vs Kassi battle that is inevitably going to happen here. Just change the numbers.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Chapter 22.1
        Speculation

Here is something to think about
        The three most important things about a base are location, location, and location/

Contractors rejoiced with the announcement of six major construction projects. As it was, the invaders who had conquered and divided Siffan Enterprises were now using the loot to fund a new round of base expansion.

General Ordin, Min Grah, and Lord Vetko each constructed a base, while Ken Banobi, who had been hording BPs, made a splash and constructed JEBUS IV, JEBUS V, and JEBUS VI.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Chapter 22.2
          Weaksauce

Disengage is for the weak. The surviving and annoying weak, but the weak nontheless.

Whereas Min had formerly been a nontarget due to his puny holdings, his back door conquest of Jebusspace made him a big target for the wrath of Jebus.

The Seven Lazorbattleships of the Lazopalypse appeared over the eight planets of former Jebusspace as well as Min's newly constructed base. As expected, Min's fleet of 19 laserfrigates disengaged, to turn into a fleet of 17 laserfrigates.
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Good work, Godboats.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• /me suggests a minimum of 50bps of ships lost as attrition ...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• D is an abomination.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                    D is an abomination.
                    Quoted for TRUTH.

Comment

• Chapter 22.3
                      Futility

In real life, the Evil Geniuses win.

As had come to be routine these days, secret agents continued to carry out their shady missions.

The glaaxy had grown more alert to these acts of sabotage, however, and this time, even without any splatacular shield impacts, the spies were quite ineffective.

First there was General Ordin's agent, who infiltrated Min Grah's base. After heroically dodging lazor fences, trained monkeys, and armed guards to get to the under-construction shield generator, the agent was quite disappointed yet relieved at the sight of Ken Banobi's attacking fleet nuking the generator from orbit.

Of greater intrigue was a spy sent by Ken Banobi to Mr. Y. No signs of shield impact were seen, but nothing was heard from the spy. Rumors heard in exotic bars suggested that a counteragent working for Mr. Y had foiled the mission.

Comment

• The LORD's spy did not fail. For he saw that it was the will of the LORD to allow Jonny's attack to succeed and make the game interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                          The LORD's spy did not fail. For he saw that it was the will of the LORD to allow Jonny's attack to succeed and make the game interesting.

Please, YHWH could PWN the LORD in a wrestling match.

Comment

• Chapter 22.4
                            The Perfect Battle

All's fair in love and war, but it's rare that the love or the war itself is fair.

------------------------------------------------
                            -----------CONTEST OF THE SUPERPOWERS-----------
                            --------HOME---------------------VISITORS-------
                            -------Mr. Y's------------------Kit Chuss's-----
                            ---CAPITALIST DOGS------------COMMUNIST PIGS----
                            --------480----------LAZORS---------378---------
                            --------334---------FIGHTERS--------377---------
                            --------320---------TORPEDOS--------378---------
                            -------1134----------TOTAL----------1133--------

Comment

• Shouldn't I be the home team...?
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Mr Y at Kit Chuss, 1134-1133. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X