Free online adventure games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it gave him a +1.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The Kingdom of Loathing (or KoL, as it has come to be known by its player base) is a free, comical RPG, brought to you by the folks at Asymmetric Games.

XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

googling, i get a review of SPQR, which looks and sounds pretty similar. Was SPQR available free online (as an online game, not for DL) at one point? Id have to see more detailed pics to be sure.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            But it gave him a +1.
            He squeezed another in just now as well the sly boots.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

He squeezed another in just now as well the sly boots.

well it turns out it WAS and IS availablefor play online.

http://www.ancientworlds.net/aw/SPQR/GamePage

So it was SPQR after all.

And wonder of wonders, the kings of old games did NOT guess it
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

googling, i get a review of SPQR, which looks and sounds pretty similar. Was SPQR available free online (as an online game, not for DL) at one point? Id have to see more detailed pics to be sure.
                I got SPQR as a present some 6-7 years ago. It was a ****ty game IMO, but it was also a CD-ROM game, so I doubt it's available online.

EDIT: Missed your last post.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Weird. I just checked the game. It does seem pretty similar, yet simpler and it starts in a completely different place than my SPQR.

Comment

Working...
                  X