No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you know, there is no way Jonny will be able to pull off a victory now. Mark my words.

Comment

• You're so bad at this game, you can't even backstab me successfully...

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Jonny, did you Bunch or Spread?
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
              You're so bad at this game, you can't even backstab me successfully...
              I'm hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                Spread.
                Smiley did the calculations as if he spread. He just put Bunch on the first few images.

edit: Now I see smiley's note above round one. Didn't notice that before.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Jonny was spread, I just screwed up because I've slept for about 8 hours in the last three days.

---------------

Chapter 20.4
                  Unmerger

Here is something to think about
                  Betrayal is not a matter of if, but when.

Had Vetko brought his entire fleet, things hmight have gone slightly differently. However, he had left forty torpedo frigates at home, where they now faced Polly's entire force.
                  Attached Files
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Never trust a capitalist.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                      Never trust a capitalist.
                      Only communists are truthful.

Comment

• Exactly.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Smiley, at double close, shouldn't that laser hit be a 908 hit?

Comment

• Prepared for the possibility of facing Vetko's entire fleet, Polly had prepared a maneuvered Lazorgeddon. This allowed Vetko to squeeze in some minor damage, but it was far too little to do more than just dent the enemy.

With a crushed fleet and no bases, Vetko found himself as the third member of the baseless club.
                            Attached Files
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Aha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                                Smiley, at double close, shouldn't that laser hit be a 908 hit?
                                Eh, I've been snoozing once again, LN was back and bunched.

Comment

Working...
                                X