X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
      I would normally agree, but this game has been going on for too long; it's time to force it to its conclusion, no matter how it has to be done.
      I didn't say whether we should update without the ones late or not , I just tried to explain that it's difficult for the GM to make such a decision. No matter how long the game has lasted.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Given that two of us were skipped last turn, I'd say skipping two this turn shouldn't be much of a problem.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I must not be following the game closely, because I didn't know people had already been skipped. That changes things considerably
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Not that I should be pointing out how someone else is doing in this game (seeing as I have long since been eliminated ) but.....

See any correlation between:

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            I must not be following the game closely
            And :
            Attached Files
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• /me knows when to pull out of a game.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I actually think you pulled out rather prematurely.

Comment

• Orders sent, sorry I thought i had already sent them
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• update
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• From a purely practical standpoint, I'd prefer 2 updates/week as that gives me more time to do other things such as flame on OT or make Civ2 scenarios.

In any case, update is coming now.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• GMing is, altogether, a time-consuming pain in the butt, and I have the utmost respect for Smiley for putting up with us for so long.

Comment

• Chapter 18.1
                              Refugees

Here is something to think about
                              He who runs away lives to run away another day

After spending another year baseless and living under a nebula, Polly Siffan rallied her ever shrinking fleet for another attack on Agath Agathari's fourteen bases.

There was no shield to run into this time, nor was there any fleet- Agathari had disengaged on sight.
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Chapter 18.2
                                Five Year Plan

Here is something to think about
                                We are 50 to 100 years behind the advanced countries. We must cover this distance in ten years. Either we'll succeed or we'll go under.
                                -Stalin, 1931

While slightly ahead in the production, Kit and his Tassadarist cadres were still at a military deficiency versus the powerful capitalist Mr. Y.

"The capitalists are only concerned about the present, building ships and more ships. We Tassadarists have long term vision. We will not blindly step into the enemy's arms race trap."

With that commenced the greatest engineering feat in the history of the galaxy. Deep in the frozen wastes of the galactic rim, Tassadarist terraforming bridgades carved six habitable bases out of rocky planetoids, doubling the homeland.

Annual production surged to 138 BPs, a 75% edge over the capitalists. It would take five years for the investment to pay off though, and now the question was would the peace last for that long.

Comment

Working...
                                X