Swat4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
    In the open spaces in the medical centre, CS and stingers are somewhat useless since the clouds tend to concentrate on the entrance, and not have effect far away. And yes, I tasered and beanbagged one perp repeatedly while yelling "Put it down!" (my entire team had been incapacitated at this point), but he kept firing and I kept dodging. I didn't have any lethal weaponry on me at that time, so I got killed.
    MEDICAL CENTER?

OK
    I'll setup a mission and try it out on hard to see if I can help solve this

not sure but has to be a way
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

In the open spaces in the medical centre, CS and stingers are somewhat useless since the clouds tend to concentrate on the entrance, and not have effect far away. And yes, I tasered and beanbagged one perp repeatedly while yelling "Put it down!" (my entire team had been incapacitated at this point), but he kept firing and I kept dodging. I didn't have any lethal weaponry on me at that time, so I got killed.
      re-reading this if he is firing then yes you are allowed lethal force

however the perp must initiate hostile actions prior to you be green lighted

Gramps

I will still play this out to see what happens

Comment

I have a beef with "initiate hostile actions" though. Basically this means the bad guys get a free shot. And usually this means I die. Meh.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have a beef with "initiate hostile actions" though. Basically this means the bad guys get a free shot. And usually this means I die. Meh.
          welll you can probably thank two groups for that

Moron Liberal Law makers and moron law men both overstepping boundaries

Lawyers for claiming too many rights

and some cops for overstepping lethal force

But, in the real world a person must initiate instead of you as a lawman simply unloading on them

I know its a bad situation thats why we have games for those of us whom are no longer on the line

and for those whom wish to see a glimpse of how tough it can be to make a split second call

Gramps

Comment

Well, I tend to consideri this an issue of game balance rather than a profound sociopolitical one. It hampers gameplay, that's the beef I have. I'd rather not turn this into a discussion on the issues you mentioned, that's for the OT. The very nature of the gaming medium and its limitations mean applying realism in that degree is not necessarily the best possible recourse.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Well, I tend to consideri this an issue of game balance rather than a profound sociopolitical one. It hampers gameplay, that's the beef I have. I'd rather not turn this into a discussion on the issues you mentioned, that's for the OT. The very nature of the gaming medium and its limitations mean applying realism in that degree is not necessarily the best possible recourse.
              Ok I mean I dont mind talking about it as it is actually my thread and well it is most probably a game issue

I am playing on normal a scenario I made me and my team vs 30 normal aggression terrorists and I have gotten about 16 of the 30 taken care of before dieying.

The "best" I could do with a few rooms that were wide open was 3 arrests and 13 killed plus me and team.

I am in the Granite Hotel made a scenario of bringing order to chaos in other words take care of the bad guys

Not enough stingers,gas and flashbangs to stun everyone into submission ya know

I will keep trying maybe I am just overly optimistic about 30 bad guys versus me and my team

Gramps

Comment

Working...
              X