FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
    Incredible damage. Kassi and Jamski lose 25% percent of the fleet in the battle, and Geo loses 20% by having no bases and hitting a shield.
    And with Geo losing his bases, in a way the two sides both won and lost at the same time. Very appropriate for a clash of the titans, I suppose.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

I thought cheating was not playing by the rules

Ah well, don't mind being a cheater if i have to be as long as i'm rule-abiding
      I didn't say it was cheating... I said it was for cheaters.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
        His strength after modifiers is compared to OUR strength after modifiers before damage is calculated. His spreading out gave our strength a 0.5 modifier, since we were using torpedos too. That means more damage in comparison. The fact that we have less torp ships than him doesn't help either.
        Kassi i'm well aware of the mechanics The issue i had was with the total damage done being higher than his damage amount, which under my 13-titan assumption was valid. However my assumption was wrong
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

What I really want to see is the outcome of the battle between Ljube and whatever is going to be hurled at him.

Edit - Snoopy: Ah, never mind my ramblings then.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I think I already know the outcome.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

And then?

Comment

Chapter 10.7
                We Interrupt these Hostilities...

Here is something to think about
                The late Overlord gets the battle.
                With Banobist agents meddling with Danq's defense, it looked like a religious strike on the secular Republic was imminent.

What came first though was a hostile takeover attempt from Mr. Y.

While outnumbered, Mr. Y's task force had superior tactics.
                Attached Files
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

And the plot thickens...

Comment

And now it's fightergeddon! Refreshing. Looks like TTD won't work as well for Ljube as it did for Geo.

Comment

Don't hold your breath now...
                      Attached Files
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Wow, this is going to be sweet.

Comment

MEGAOVERKILL!
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

* predicts several (400) points of damage to ljube this turn in FvsT again
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Well, Ljube M'ed too so it's just going to be 224 all over again... but it WILL obliterate him. Permanently.

Comment

Maneuvermageddon!!1
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X