Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
    Base swap.
    Um ... except that geo's fleet hit a shield ...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Chapter 10.3
      Unreal Estate

Here is something to think about
      The function of a building is the space within it. The function of space are the buildings within it.

Galactic Real Estate Holdings reports the following transactions:

Sold!
      1 Resort Planet
      200 million square kilometers of prime forest land, including summer palace and private ocean, from the House of Vetko to Siffan Corporation for an undisclosed sum.

Sold!
      1 Secret Asteroid Base Condo Conversion
      Small but charming and functional hollowed asteroid, formerly housing torpedoship pens and ammo stores, now outfitted with the latest residential luxuries. The House of Vetko has taken ownership of this property from the Siffan Nuclear Waste Conversion Company, Ltd.

Sold!
      3 Holy Sites
      These planets come not only fully populated but also include the birthplaces of three notable past, present, and future saints. Church of Banobi has set aside land for workers' housing to be constructed by Worker's Brigade Local 147 under leadership of Kit Chuss.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Um ... except that geo's fleet hit a shield ...

Woops, you are right.

Comment

OI! The friendly baseswap was MY idea!
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            OI! The friendly baseswap was MY idea!
            Your creation has come back to bite you ... (Just kidding, i have no idea how this affects you )
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Hmm, this was probably a coincidence, really.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

After some thinking, I predict that the Imperial Navy will take Geo's bases but at a massive, unbearable expense. A single weapon fleet will obviously go with TTD, and after fiddling around with the numbers and the OOB we used for a moment I am rather certain that while our fleet won't be eradicated on the two first segments, it will suffer immense losses.

Comment

Jamski is teh Imperial Navy?

Comment

The Emperor and his loyal General.

Comment

Chapter 10.4
                      Clash of Titans

Nebula storms are caused by the Titans fighting.
                      -Old Galactic mythology
                      When the first was launched many eras ago, the massive Titans stirred awe in every admiral and wargame forum denizen. Now, in a time when the technology to build the great ships had been lost to all but a handful of Overlords, it was even more of a spectacle to see more than eighty of these ships engage in combat.

It seemed the old General's skills were getting rusty, though, as he chose to lead off with a fighters when he had none and his ally didn;t have many either. But the enemy was indeed spread out.

Min was no fool though, and he had torpedoes loaded and firing, driving the enemy fighters back in a frenzied rush to defend their bunched up fleet.
                      Attached Files
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Then it's T vs. T, and with the tactics and the number disparity between the weapons, we will be losing quite a lot of torpedo titans today. I commend Geo on a most brilliant defensive action, for a policeman

Comment

Chapter 10.5
                          Skyfish

Ever try hitting a bullet with a bullet?
                          The General's gut feeling was turning out quite accurate- the tactics were stacked against his otherwise almost equal torpedo force, and the damage to his irreplaceable Titans was extensive.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ouch.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Ouch. Kassi has bad luck.

Comment

We would have been better off with another shield impact, ironically enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X