Chronicles of Riddick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicles of Riddick

Been playing this game for the last week. It is a really good FPS, with some role playing and a lot of "stealth." I fell in love with the "stealth" mode in FPS's when I played Deus Ex. This game, in some respects, is as good as Deus Ex.

I recommend it.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Wow. This has to be like the first game based on a movie that's actually good.

/me goes looking for a demo.
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Yes, its a great game. I played it on the Xbox and its one of the best looking game on the console. Unfortunately, its short and there's no mp.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

But is its stealth as cool as Thief?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I feel like I am saying this a lot lately. I have this and want to play it when I get time.

Comment

I think it's stealth mode is similar to Theif in many ways. However, the coolest part of the game is that its is like a movie, with Vin Diesel appearing a lot in cutscenes, and with his cool voice making cool comments throughout.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
              I feel like I am saying this a lot lately. I have this and want to play it when I get time.
              Ditto!

But Doc, are you turning into a Sunday Gamer?
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
                I think it's stealth mode is similar to Theif in many ways. However, the coolest part of the game is that its is like a movie, with Vin Diesel appearing a lot in cutscenes, and with his cool voice making cool comments throughout.
                But then I could just watch the movie

I guess i'm not big on cutscenes, most of the time i just skip through them. I care less about the story behind my game than a lot of people i'm guessing

And if it as good as thief (particularly thief 2) at stealth, then it'll be a good game i suspect. (Though I have to doubt any game is as good as the thief series.)
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Ditto!

But Doc, are you turning into a Sunday Gamer?
                  No.

Comment

(Though I have to doubt any game is as good as the thief series.)
                    Splinter Cell
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

But then I could just watch the movie

I guess i'm not big on cutscenes, most of the time i just skip through them. I care less about the story behind my game than a lot of people i'm guessing

And if it as good as thief (particularly thief 2) at stealth, then it'll be a good game i suspect. (Though I have to doubt any game is as good as the thief series.)
                      The game is supposed to compliment the movie and give some background to event that take place later in the movie.

Comment

Garret's voice pwnz all imo
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                        X