Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level cap is pretty high though right?

Comment

I was said that passing from level X to Y can take say a month, then passing from Y to Z can take alot more... it goes worst and worst.

But in parallel, when you DO get this level, you get some bonus that shows (and shows to everyone else when you use it). Kiler abilities and so on.
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

the free server has reduced exp requirements and increased loot drop, from what I've been told.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Free = cracked right?

Is it just maintained by fans?

Comment

Free = interesting.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Probably not worth the hassle though. Getting to level 50 just as the server gets shut down is I would guess not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                Probably not worth the hassle though. Getting to level 50 just as the server gets shut down is I would guess not fun.
                Nothing lasts forever... even if you pay for it.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

True but if you start a WoW account now you know it will exist for 5 years at bare minimum.

Comment

The funny thing is Lineage II is one of the ****tiest new mmorpgs out there atm. And Lineage I is just absolute ****e. I guess they have a great marketing strategy. Once a game gets going it's hard to stop the success. Sort of like CS. It's a bs game, old, boring but the community is huge; That makes it more appealing than small games with very small communities. You almost never hear about those, while CS is being discussed all the time.

DRSpike, yeah till you reach the levelcap... What's the point of playing any further then
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

oh yeah that and koreans are crazy muhta****az
                      They waste eachother irl in retaliation for having butchered a character..lol
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                        DRSpike, yeah till you reach the levelcap... What's the point of playing any further then
                        PvP, other chars, lots of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X