This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for Forum Game: Miss Apolyton 2005

I have a rough idea for a forum game: Miss Apolyton 2005.

It works kind of like Miss America Pageant in that you have three competitions: talent, swimsuit, and questions .

Some who play will be contestants and some will be judges. The contestants can be any female, famous or not, whom you could find pictures of doing something that could be humorously construed as a talent, and also pictures of her available for the swimsuit competition. ( I am not suggesting that we post any lewd photographs. If swimsuit photographs are not acceptable by the mods, then something resembling a sexy pose would do - again, an opportunity for humor here )..

The competition questions should be related only to popular forum topics at Apolyton..

Need to identify: a panel of judges (how many?), a rating system for the judges, how each competition will be weighted towards the final score, the number of contestants (and the ACS members who will play them), and competition questions to be asked..

I see a lot of humor potential in this.. Any suggestions or changes are welcome.. or ?

"I want to travel the world and work with children".
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

hmmm.... sounds like a babe thread at +1. i don't think the mods would go for it. there's already the hot or not thread in OT for that sort of thing.

besides, with my archives, i would destroy everyone.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

now this is one FG I would participate in . But yeah, sounds like a babe thread.

Comment

although the hot or not thread has been a little sparse lately.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
            hmmm.... sounds like a babe thread at +1. i don't think the mods would go for it.

BINGO
            A quite accurate assesment.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Strange then that you left the thread open.

Comment

He's hoping to get persuaded to allow this forum game?
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Naw, I figured i'd let spike get his +1 prior. It's tradition.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X