Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty (MP) noob needs help!

Hi all,

Any Call of Duty online multiplayers here? I've recently started getting into online play but I'm getting my babushka handed to me over and over.

Anyone got any tips for surviving Team Death Match mode. That's the mode I play exclusively. I can't tell you how many times I spray someone at close range with submachine gun fire and never hit him. Worse he shoots back at me with one shot and I'm dead.

Then whenever I play as a sniper I pick off 1 or 2 guys but they immediately zero in on me. What gives? How do they find me so fast?
    signature not visible until patch comes out.

wallhacks and aimbots probably

Anyway don't play that kind of game then. I don't like it either
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
      wallhacks and aimbots probably

Anyway don't play that kind of game then. I don't like it either
      Well I'm not sure if they are cheating. The server I play on has Punkbuster enabled. Punkbuster is supposed to prevent people from cheating.
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Unlike in some games like Day of Defeat, there's no waiting period when you go prone. I'd recommend dropping to the ground whenever you can, as it throws off the other guy's aim and gives you great accuracy. Also, never underestimate aiming down the sight; even the PPSH benefits from doing so.

By the way, team deathmatch sucks. No objectives means no front, no organized effort. Get some hq or domination in, you'll thank yourself later.

As far as sniping, well, it's good to move after every shot or two. It's hard to be a good sniper in that game, so just keep at it; you'll learn the best places by playing the maps a whole lot.
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
        X