BattleIsle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adagio

Though aren't they in trouble? It seems like they use the same graphics as in BI..?
    I'm not sure, the development of ASC seems to go back a long way. I do get the impression that Bluebyte is aware of ASC although I don't know how this issue was settled.

I just hate such simple 3D graphics unless there's a point why it should be simple, and in this case it was just simple because they didn't have the possibilities to make it more advanced so they only included it to brag about that they could do 3D graphics
    In the end its just eyecandy, but still...attacking an infantry unit with an experienced tank divison is so cool. See how the tanks get in position....ready..aim....FIRE! And 9/10 of the infantry is blown away in a single volley.

Yes, it's pure eyecandy but I hope they get around to implementing something like it at some point.
    Last edited by CapTVK; March 8, 2005, 17:51.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by CapTVK
      In the end its just eyecandy, but still...attacking an infantry unit with an experienced tank divison is so cool. See how the tanks get in position....ready..aim....FIRE! And 9/10 of the infantry is blown away in a single volley.

Yes, it's pure eyecandy but I hope they get around to implementing something like it at some point.
      I don't mind eyecandy... I loved how the battle animations where done in BI and HL... it's just the 3D part I didn't like...
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
      X