Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah I see.

Comment

Judging by paradox forums, hordes of undead may not be far off.

Those humourless bastards...
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
        Judging by paradox forums, hordes of undead may not be far off.

Those humourless bastards...
        Ah, grognards, ah the intensity, AH the HUMANITY!
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Bought the 6 pack. Installed and played Eu2. Totally incredible - more later - here and on polys Paradox games forum.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Good choice, LOTM.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Don't post on the Paradox forum - no one will see it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                well it least it wont get lost in a bunch of Forum game threads

Comment

Good. I don't want the FG forum cluttered up with your Paradox rubbish.

Comment

Oh, some will...

Good. I don't want the FG forum cluttered up with your Paradox rubbish.
                    Heaten!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

He had a reply to his thread there before you where able to make this remark.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

He had a reply to his thread there before you where able to make this remark.
                        ah, not that doc is slow - so many threads to spam, so little time

Comment

Alas the latter effect dominates these days.

Comment

Alas the latter effect dominates these days.
                            well i hope its good things that are keeping you busy.

Comment

Yes, but I still sometimes miss being able to play games far too much.

Comment

Wow! Since reading about both EU and Crusader Kings on various threads in both Other Games and Paradox Games I have been actually excited to get one of these games (and this 6 pack seems like a great deal).

But then again I was excited to get Baldur's Gate and have barely played it since I got it cheap and tried it out.

My fear is that my computer is too slow to run either game well (I meet the requirements of EU2 but I am slightly under the requirements for Crusader Kings). However it seems by the other thread on requirements that maybe being a little bit under (especially in a strategy game??) may be acceptable?

Now to get the opportunity to buy one or the other (likely the Paradox Strategy 6 Pack)! but the closest EB Games is about 400 Miles away from me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X