Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

There's a demo out for the new Splinter Cell sequel.

I am playing the demo, and I am really liking it. I've actually never Splinter Cell before because shooters are not usually my favorite genre but SC is extremely good.

I like the fact that the game really does reward the stealth approach.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

I couldn't care less about the single player mode, but you know I'm gonna have this game on Xbox for the multiplayer as soon as it comes out.

"Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
      I couldn't care less about the single player mode, but you know I'm gonna have this game on Xbox for the multiplayer as soon as it comes out.

I'm the other way. I never play MP.
      'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
      G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

I'm the other way. I never play MP.
        Dito
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X