No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... the Sombrero Galaxy is our homespot?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Me wanna custom characters....bleh

Picks Agath Agathari

Base names: Tannhäuser, Agamemnon, La Vie En Rose

Comment

The characters look awesome. Where did you find them, Smiley, or did you make them yourself?

Comment

Pyllka.

Comment

Judging by the appearance and having seen some of Smiley's comics in the OTF, I think they are original work.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Would it be possible for someone to make a PLUS-sized version of my avatar?

Comment

Lord Vetko in 100x100 pixels.
                Attached Files
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Bah Smiley, why didn't you save Lord Vetko for me?

Comment

OK, I'll be Senator DanQ.

Planets: Coruscant, Kaitain, Arrakis
                    Last edited by Ljube; February 22, 2005, 21:06.

Comment

sent

Comment

Orders in.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Galactic Overlord 8 - Danz

10. Danz
                          Founder of the Danz Group, Danz expanded into the military market to protect his investments and keep the trade routes open. Shares in the Danz Empire, Inc. have skyrocketed following the conglomerate's acquisition of two additional planets last quarter.

Bases: Danz World; Party Paradise; Wild Roses

Seemed all too familiar
                          Attached Files
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Basileus Naviwinat has directed his generals and admirals as to what is expected to restore order in this sector of the Galaxy before retiring to the Xenophon Gardens with a couple of dozen of his favorite concubines. There will be a ball tonight in the Winter Palace. A few ex-senators will be visiting.

(Orders sent, who wants dinner and an alliance PM me)

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Once again, Exodus Phoeni is the last to respond... hey try going easy on the new peoples this time.

The avatars are original; some of the clothing and hair styles are based on Jamski's original avatars.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X