FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders are in.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I feel ambush is adding unneccessary complexity, we already have this nifty thing called a shield.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Let's get naughty stuff in then as well.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Orders sent.

And if you can tell in advance whether someone can use ambush or not, there's not much point in having ambush at all, now is there?

Comment

• I'm not convinced we need ambush, but it should have a balancing penalty to lone attacks if we add it. Basically, if you are set to defend against an alliance, but one nation's unified force shows up instead, your attacks should have a 0.5x modifier or something. That way you don't need to worry about how many ambush orders we need to allow, and it can be employed strategically as part of the OoB.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 8/16

waiting for:
              Snoopy
              Hercules
              Jonny
              Paddy
              Joncha
              Lord Nuke
              Moron
              Sparrowhawk
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hurry up little peoples. I want to see how many people get PWND against my shield this round.

This may or may not be a bluff.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• GO Orders

opps - Orders sent
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sent
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Orders sent.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 11/16

The rest have 24 hours to send in orders:
                        Snoopy
                        Jonny
                        Lord Nuke
                        Moron
                        Sparrowhawk

Comment

• Orders, dammit!
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• He who knows others is wise.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Just LN and Jonny now.

They have 8 hours.

In the meantime, some data.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Why do I look so in the centre of things...
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X