X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call number 19, Ciannus Pollus.

Basenames: Elvis, Aaron, Presley.

Comment

You may call me Zol Ventis. I promote an orderly, more civilized universe where everyone can live in prosperity. Any and all donations will be gladly accepted by my Ventis Societies, now with major holdings on the planets Zol, Economicus and Portfolius.

(OOC: Why are we having base-names this round? Are people thinking of NW? )
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I did it because everyone else did.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Weren't there base names in GO1?
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Even if, there haven't been since. Not that I'm complaining about their inclusion, mind.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Captain Imperium

Base names

Roamin' Spitfire
              Aztec
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                (OOC: Why are we having base-names this round? Are people thinking of NW? )
                Originally posted by Smiley
                Select Character
                (No special advantages as of yet... but if everyone really wants them, who knows)
                First come, first serve. Let's also get three base names from everyone.

Because Smiley told us to.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ahh, yes. Thats what I get for skipping lines every now and then.

Comment

Skynich!

Spearman, Pokes, Tank

Comment

04. Basileus Naviwinat
                      The last of the Emperors, Naviwinat's reign was brief and marked by rampant paranoia. Fearing a plot against him, Naviwinat dissolved the Senate. The ensuing chaos consumed the Galaxy. Fleeing the Capital, Naviwinat established a new base of power at his winter palace.
                      That'll do me It was my idea to dissolve the senate, and I am rampantly paranoid. Also I am the only rightful emperor and Galactic Overlord, and it would serve the ex-senators well to remember their place in this galaxy. I plan to remind them with ships of awesome power and so on...

Bases : New Constantinople, Nicea, Salonika.

By the way, the piccies are awesome, and are definitly in the "Galactic Republic Style" as I imagine it.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Edit: I felt too dirty taking DrSpike's GO version, so instead I'm taking General Ordin.

Bases: Cassiopeia, Andromeda, Pegasus
                        Last edited by Kassiopeia; February 22, 2005, 09:41.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

[begin robot voice]We are Colony 1. You will all die now. Thank you for your cooperation.[/end]

Colony Prime, Mine446, LaZorbattery2469
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Dr. Point.

Bases: SS argus, Horizon Shipyards, Point of No Return station.

Comment

Director Ivan von Kristof of the Galaxial Syndicate checking in.

Bases: Mentar, Kholdan, Meklon
                              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

16/21.

Still waiting for:
                                Dr Spike
                                Ljube
                                [Exodus] Pheoni
                                Paddy the Scot
                                Moron

Open slots remaining: 6 (in other words we can take one more player)
                                03. Crystal Gonhu
                                10. Danz
                                17. Senator Danq
                                18. Agath Agathari
                                20. Pylkka
                                21. Cosmos Stardust
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X