No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure that was a shield being used ...

Jaguar did already claim to have used one after all
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• OHHH... I think that was Jaguar, and the light was his shield. DOH!

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
        who is jebus?

<--- is a moron after all
        I will answer your question tangentially, with a song.

Code:
        Blame Canada

Times have changed,
        Our kids are getting worse
        They won't obey their parents,
        They just want to fart and curse. Should we blame the government, or blame society, 
        or should we blame the images on tv No!
        Blame Canada! Blame Canada

With all their beady little eyes,
        their flapping heads so full of lies
        Blame Canada!
        Blame Canada!
        We need to form a full assault, it's Canada's fault! 
        Don't blame me, for my son Stan, He saw the darn cartoon, and now he's off to
        join the klan!> 
        And my boy eric once, had my picture on his shelf, but now when I see him, he tells me to **** myself>

Well, Blame Canada!

It seems that everything's gone wrong since
        Canada came along
        Blame Canada!
        Blame Canada! They're not even a real country anyway. 
        My son could of been a doctor or a lawyer, it's a true, Instead he burned up like a piggie on a barbecue
        > Should we blame the matches? Should we blame the fire, or the doctor who allowed him to expire. Heck no!
        Blame Canada!
        Blame Canada!
        With all their hockey hubaloo and that ***** Anne Murray too. Blame Canada!
        Shame on Canada!

The smut we must stop
        The trash we must smash
        Laughter and fun
        must all be undone
        We must blame them and cause a fuss
        Before somebody thinks of blaming us!
        -South Park Parents

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON

The thing with 50/50 F/T fleet is that it needs a MTT-based start. While the first wave strength is 150bp, it forces the laser user to use spread out. Spread out is a double edged sword as it is what makes first turn attacks viable, but it makes the counter so much more powerful.

A turn two attack with MTT LFF, back off can do from 2/3 damage to 1 (total destruction of enemy) at 50/50 chance against a MLL close in spread out fleet.

------------------------------------------------
          hmm?
          A MTT LFF fleet would be beaten by my LML TFF fleet. Admittedly i'd take a lot of damage - i'd never attack someone with only exactly their BP worth of fleet if I could avoid it - but i'd have 90 bp left of ships after three waves, to zero of the T-F fleet.

Comment

• 't Was about time someone stopped those 3 a bit.

Jay to religion!
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

hmm?
              A MTT LFF fleet would be beaten by my LML TFF fleet. Admittedly i'd take a lot of damage - i'd never attack someone with only exactly their BP worth of fleet if I could avoid it - but i'd have 90 bp left of ships after three waves, to zero of the T-F fleet.
              Thats true though, so lasers are good after all. *just look at my fleet composition*

Comment

• lol ... so my MTT-FFL fleet attacking ya will be a success this turn?

Just kidding.

Comment

• Where are you Smiley?

Comment

• Chapter 3.3
                    Holy Shield!

Here is something to think about

The wind blew so hard on the sea that the waters were divided. There was a wall of water on each side as the children of Israel hurried through on dry ground. When Mr. Y's army chased after them God caused the engines on the dreadnaughts to fall off and they couldn't move them! When the children of Israel were safely on the other side, Moses again stretched out his hand and the waters let loose and drowned the army in the sea. With this miraculous parting of the Red Nebula, God provided an escape for the children of Israel from Mr. Y's army .

While others rampaged through the galaxy, Mr. Y had been quietly building his fleet in his secret hideaway on the far side of Moolah. Today though, he decided it was time for the hunt, and off he rode into battle with all 76 tons of his fleet.

Decelerating into orbit around JEBUS, his torpedo ships spotted signs of past conflict. He smiled. It was always good to attack a weakened enemy. Several Dreadnaught hulks drifted aimlessly.

"Boss, something looks very wrong."

"What is it now?"

"Energy readings show no sign of battle. I have feared this from the start. It might be a... *static*"

The lead torpedo dreadnaught ground itself to a fine powder against the electric barrier. A second one stopped, but not before taking heavy damages that would require repairs.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Another one??!!
                      Seems like religion is not popular nowadays...
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• hehe

Comment

• Alas, my evil plans of evil have been thwarted by the evil forces of the forces of evil...

Comment

• Evil you say? Wait 'till the Moon of Many Tentacles turns it's attention on you.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Chapter 3.4
                              Bad Omen

Here is something to think about

Even the giant squid has natural enemies.

The tentacles surged forward from their dark Axian cave, but the daring adventurer stood his ground. Many myths and legends warned of these great space beasts, but in this industrial age, there was little that the trusty deathray-pistol couldn't dispatch with a couple of beams.

Aiming the gun at the space squid's ovoid eye, the man sqeezed the trigger. The ten-meter-wide disk was too big to miss. He heard no screams on the airless moon, but judging from the creature's thrashing, it looked like he'd just made the catch of the century.

A few more shots and the tentacles collapsed to the ground at last.

"It takes evil to fight evil" mumbled Vetko as he creeped past the squid, passing by the shredded wrecks of several unlucky frigates. No treasure lay in this cave, but the prize was even bigger- the Agatharian communication switches. A few well placed explosives blasted the infernal machine as the intruder made a quick exit back into deep space.

Panic ensued as the lines went dead in the Temple of the Moon. There would be no way the fleet could be readied for battle now. Min Grah would have to fight this one alone.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I translate that to mean that a spy from Lord Vetko (Lord Nuclear) attacked Geomodder (Min Grah) but as Min Grah would "have to fight this one alone" perhaps there was no spy and Lord Nuclear attacked GeoModders undefended bases?

/me needs his secret decoder ring to follow the game
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X