No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, I guess the simple "Delete rows and shift cells up" method wasn't working properly.

Here's the data for now, I'll take a look at the GUI again tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders sent, again by our crack team of ninja pirate robots... in space, backed up by sharks with freaking lasers attached to their heads... in space, and cross-checked by bureaucrats... in space, and some holdover monkeys with typewriters... in space. In fact, we're working on a new technology that will allow us to make half-monkeys-with-typewriters, half-sharks-with-freaking-lasers-attached-to-their-heads... in space.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• We've got a mistake in the cost of the sixth base, should be 24, looks like they are being charged 16.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• No mistake, the surcharge starts with #7.
          [Self-built bases 1 through 6 cost 16BP each.
          Self-built bases 7 through 12 cost 24BP each.
          Self-built bases 13 through 18 cost 32BP each and so on.
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
            We've got a mistake in the cost of the sixth base, should be 24, looks like they are being charged 16.
            No I think they 've got it right.

base 7 starts the 24 BP charge
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 'Till when do we have to issue orders, Smiley?
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                Orders sent, again by our crack team of ninja pirate robots... in space, backed up by sharks with freaking lasers attached to their heads... in space, and cross-checked by bureaucrats... in space, and some holdover monkeys with typewriters... in space. In fact, we're working on a new technology that will allow us to make half-monkeys-with-typewriters, half-sharks-with-freaking-lasers-attached-to-their-heads... in space.
                wow you do like to get your orders through indeed
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules

No I think they 've got it right.

base 7 starts the 24 BP charge
                  Correct.

Bases 1-6 cost 16bp
                  bases 7-12 cost 24bp
                  etc.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hmm, dunno what's wrong smiley , i just tested your theory on deleting rows and it should work ...

Comment

• Probably messed up the spreadsheet when deleting the first two rows moved the fill and delete buttons. I've sent you the data table.

Comment

• Ohh, lol. That could be a problem.

Comment

• oh, my bad....must have been from games gone by.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Speaking of databases, the spreadsheet would be extremely w00tly if Production was listed in the bases section. Make a column next to H and C labelled P which lists pure production (5*H + 2*C). That would be very good indeed.

Orders in.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Is the math that hard?

Comment

• Its just 5 times H(ome bases) + 2 times C(aptured bases). Easy as. The actual formula should look something like:

=(C3*5+D3*2)

Where C is the Homebases row, D is the Captured bases row and 3 is the line number. Next row down is 4, etc.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X