• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work Smiley, awesome graphics
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me wonders if those 3 allies had a target...

Like your paragraph, Spaced.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Looking forward to the update [/hint]
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• /me is suspicious...

What have you done this time again!
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I did nothing. I was about as peaceful as you can get this round.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Did anyone attack me?

Comment

• Just got home, gonna eat and then process. To answer your questions:

LN was not attacked.

Jagaur is not lying.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Update w00t!

Comment

• Thank God.

Comment

• Chapter 2.4
                      Docpile

Here is something to think about

It's OK to hit your opponent when he's down, so long as you weren't the one who got him there.
                      Dr. Point had been struggling to get his labs back up to speed after General Ordin's raid. At the edge of his space, he opened a new lab, code named the Point of No Return. Indeed it was, as it was quite close to space that also had been sighted by the treasure-seeking Captain Imperium. The two forces met near the Horizon Shipyards.
                      Attached Files
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hmm. That's a low number of hits, and he's gonna have to deal with double damage next turn.

Comment

• Indeed. But since Dr. Point's fleet had not bunched up or launched flying machines, the enemy rockets only did a moderate amount of damage.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Compared to the great Lazorgeddons of yore, this battle was almost like a picnic in the park.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• The battle remained quite even. While backing off had limited his firepower in the opening, it also meant few casualties against the enemy counterattack.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ugh, I'm getting sloppy with the casualty taking- ignore the ships shown in the last few screens, it's correct now.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X