FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smiley

18/19, message sent to Jaguar. He has eight hours to respond.
    Responded. I apologize.

My PM was sent 7 hours and 59 minutes after Smiley posted that I had 8 minutes to respond.

I've been in school or asleep for the last 24 hours.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Aww, and here i was thinking my single frigate heading toward your planet might survive due to no OOB ...

(Just kidding. )
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• What happened to the update?

Comment

• All recieved! I'll process the round soon, probably half now, half tomorrow evening.

Here is something to think about

Don't feed the tentacle demons
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• YAY!

Again I apologize for holding the game up.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
              YAY!

Again I apologize for holding the game up.

Eventians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                I just wanted to let my fellow Eventians know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

Shut up.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Chapter 2.1
                      The Triple Alliance

One Overlord is tyranny. Two is conflict. Three is Galactic War.

"It is only a matter of time before the evil Lord Vetko tightens his grip over the whole Galaxy," warned Senator Danq. "We must act now to stop him and the treacherous Madame Siffan."

"A bloody fine idea," remarked Mr. Danz. "Shall we consult our Computing Engine?"

"Analyzing strategic information. Unwise to attack. Enemy strong. Bwooo-bweep."

"Well Mr. Danz, the logic of our Colony I robot cannot be ignored. We must grow stronger."

"Colony I recommend. We conquer weak nations. We pillage bases. We mine Build Points."

"A most interesting suggestion. Shall we proceed?"
                      Attached Files
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• oh, a small question here.....when using random oob, is the disengrage order part of it?

Waits to see who gets hit....

Comment

• Chapter 2.2
                          The Treaty of Kaitain

Conquer and divide.

At the splendid capital of Kaitain, the three Overlords met and signed the Treaty of Kaitain, which divided the galaxy into spheres of influence, soon to become full colonies.

"Definitely a fine place to expand our empires."

"Most good. Ding ding ding."

"To our prosperity!"
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Chapter 2.3
                            Monsters at the Edge of Space

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
                            And with strange æons, even death may die.

-The Necronomicon

Even in our modern age, many an old starfarer will claim that if one were to sail to the edge of the galaxy, their vessel would fall off the galactic plane into the endless depths below. That is, if no space monsters got to it first.

Strange as it may be, our modern Science has confirmed that while one cannot fall off the galaxy, there are indeed space monsters.

The dark moon of Axis claimed another intrepid explorer, and his tiny torpedo frigate. This time, the ship was not even in the range of the tentacles when it slammed into an invisible barrier and broke into pieces. Subsequently, the ship and crew were devoured. Perhaps Lord Vetko has at last met his match.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• There are a couple more battles that will be resolved tomorrow. Gentlemen, start your speculation!

Comment

• It seems that Agath Agathari erected some sort of spiritual shielding around his dark moon of Axis.

Comment

Working...
                                X